big feelings

31 july 2026


No matter how my life is I will always feel like I'm on the heavier side of the scale. The heaviness stemming from my heavy heart. it opens to a shallow corridor walking through it makes me fall deeper, deeper into the agony I constantly live in, ignoring these feelings makes me feel caged, caged in the same heavy heart that won't leave me alone beating with every rhythm it murmurs a slow sound it's constant heaviness, it tortures me to take notice of its dyre notion. I run the other way only to be met with my head, the other side of the scale has tilted it was my head putting me through such torment while my heart was on the receiver end. 


These big feelings have been taken notice of but what do I do now? Wasn't being aware enough? I sit and wonder. I tell myself I have healed in a way i wudnt know of but I hardly believe so I need work and better ways to cope. Recovering is hard, that heaviness is still there but this time it's with anticipation for something more.

I need not wish for more not for less but I wish for something to bring me closer to brighter days where I feel less and live more, where i cry less and smile more, where i take more and give less. 


Ps. Hope u like it because I'm writing after a long time 

Xo sade


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The orgins of my hatred

to beginnings

a slave to my own kind