Turning point
9th June 2026,
Never did my life ever feel steady or fulfilling. Sometimes, I imagine scenarios of my getaway and life is a little bearable. The course of life can turn around any day,
The cycle of life breaking a pattern to becoming the least bit thrilling.
All these feelings surging around in my head feel like an alphabet soup that can’t form a single word. I want to live life with a mind of a monk. This incredible wit would make me invincible, my weakness is I’m too easily affected by other peoples emotions I become a mirror of their own reflection its an intense feeling when u can barely process you’re own.
Like butterflies in the sky and Lillie’s in the basket , it’s a sunny day and we are free!
Not from him but from our shackles they were loosened we can breathe a little steadier now and be certain of our lives.
The lamp looks funny when you’re up in the clouds it gets dark real soon. Where you fall faster than the agony of it all. Virgin suicide the movie that might just be my dilemma. The girls are a definition of our situation they portray us in a way so relatable I feel their pain I have lived that pain, the imprisonment and the death of yourself. You turn into a lifeless creature that knows no bounds.
My blog emphasis who I am and my thoughts it can be profound or depressing that’s upto the reader to decide how they perceive me. I am the product of my imagination I am exactly who I want to be I don’t want to change anything about myself I don’t say it with glimmer I say it with glam I like my life sometimes but not all the time it’s like a monogram.
Comments
Post a Comment