The irony of it all

19th June 2026

To live a peaceful life you have to live throught it all, upack all you're baggage and empty your head just to relax. We do all sorts of things before we come to a conclusion that we don't need one to begin with, finding closure is a mundane concept to me. 

Although I can be hopeful about life yet I'm not incandescent enough to live it fully, it feels as though I'm missing something when it comes to happiness. It's easy to classify other feelings but to me I find happiness strange how does one be happy. 

We are already given a rule book in life most of us follow it thinking we will get to the end and finally be dimmed successful or happy but you're not you can't find what you're looking for, it isn't in that book you have to write you're own. 

Life can be troubling and exciting but i don't know want to categorise mine in if I had to write a book i would name it "one hundred years of solitude" because I can't seem to have any peace what so ever (the name is a reference to a already existing book) 

When you're sleep schedule goes from 10am to 5am and barely 4 hours of sleep running on the clock can be enervating everyday you feel like skipping and you ask yourself if this is all in vain.

My point is that i thought I found purpose in going to college and I still do feel that way it makes me feel a sense of time. Time can be relentless and rapid but as the sand of time flows we reach a ocean to watch the slow waves with the cascading sun illuminating the sky, we worry so much we forget to live for ourselves and not for others. Just like the water ripples on the shore another wave will follow. 

Love sade, 
XoXo i serve face that's all I care about diva's

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The orgins of my hatred

to beginnings

a slave to my own kind